Marian recently honored its Top 10 academically in the graduating Class of 2013.
Marian soccer upset Lincoln-Way West, 4-2, on Friday to win the Rich East IHSA 2A Regional title.
Marian Kyle Scheffers returns a serve on Friday action in the H-F IHSA Sectional Tourney.
Spartan Shannon Milazzo defends Friday in Rich East regional action vs. Lincoln-Way West.
Sr. Kathleen congratulates Tim LaVelle, valedictorian for the Marian Class of 2013.
Isabelle Keating serves at MC on Thursday for Honors Night for the Marian Class of 2013.
Spartan Matt Martinson clears the bar in the high jump on Thursday at the H-F IHSA Sectional.
- Marian Band: Symphonic, Concert (named Class A Honor Band) perform at prestigious Univ. of Illinois Super State Band Festival.
- Marian Speech: Group Interpretation captures fourth place at IHSA State. Speech Team 3rd in IHSA State behind champ Pia Lyander.
- Choir invited to perform at Carnegie Hall in New York City on April 24-26, 2014.
- Marian Marching Band State Champs to march in 2013 Macy's Parade.
- W Soccer: Marian topples Lincoln-Way West, 4-2, for regional crown.
- W Track: Imani Haynes captures ninth at IHSA State in 300 intermediate hurdles.
- Men's tennis: Champion Scheffers, LaVelle-Murday qualify for IHSA State.
- Baseball: Spartans (19-14) edged by Oak Park at Stevie's Way, 5-4.
- Softball: Marian (15-16) thrashes TF South, 15-0.
- M Volleyball: Spartans drop decision to Montini, 25-13, 25-19.
- M Track: Matt Martinson qualifies for IHSA State in high jump.
- W Lacrosse: Marian (13-6) topped by Wheaton United in IHSLAW playoffs, 11-9.
- M Lacrosse: Marian (10-4) thumped by ESCC foe Benet, 15-2.
- Marian plans several 2013 Summer Camp opportunities.
ESCC Standings on official ESCC website.
Mon, May 20- Graduation at Tinley Conv. Center, 7:30 pm
Tue, May 21- Spring Awards Night (track, tennis, water
polo) in Leadership Center, 6:30 p.m.
Wed, May 22- Spring Awards Night (lacrosse, soccer,
volleyball) in Leadership Center, 6:30 p.m.
Mon, May 27- Memorial Day (no school).