Marian Catholic was founded in 1958 by the Dominican Sisters of Springfield on the corners of Ashland Avenue and Joe Orr Road in Chicago Heights, Illinois.
The Marian Catholic student body has approximately 1,100 students from 70 communities in Illinois and Northwest Indiana. Marian Catholic students have been extremely successful academically both before and after graduation.
The 87-acre campus includes:
The 500-seat Leadership Center
The 430-seat Croarkin Theater
Two Band practice halls
Campus Ministry Center
Fiberoptic backbone throughout the campus supporting a full wireless environment